Thursday, February 19, 2015

These Delightfully Naughty Kids Will Make You Think Twice About Turning Your Back

You might be smarter than a fifth grader, but are you scarier than one? I doubt it. Especially if they’re one of the little demons who appear on this list. Sure, these kids might seem cute, but if you take a closer look, you’ll notice there’s something that’s, well, not so angelic about them.




I think I know who did it.


I think I know who did it.




Eh, maybe don’t let her hold the baby for a while.


Eh, maybe don




I think that book is giving her ideas.


I think that book is giving her ideas.




How dare you interrupt their evil planning?


How dare you interrupt their evil planning?




So sweet, but so evil.


So sweet, but so evil.







I take it they didn’t like the movie.


I take it they didn




Evil plans much?


Evil plans much?




What did the ice cream do to deserve this?


What did the ice cream do to deserve this?




Who did he learn that from?


Who did he learn that from?




He’s hiding something. I know it.


He




Don’t worry, we’re not here to read your evil plans.


Don







Don’t let her in! There’s brains on that plate.


Don




Someone needs to tell those geese that there’s a madman on the loose.


Someone needs to tell those geese that there




I guess she gets possessed when you tell her she can’t stay up past her bedtime.


I guess she gets possessed when you tell her she can




Try telling this kid they’re not going to get ice cream.


Try telling this kid they




Is that warpaint?


Is that warpaint?




Somebody’s scheming!


Somebody




Watch out! It looks like she knows how to use that thing.


Watch out! It looks like she knows how to use that thing.




The scariest thing is that it’s an exact replica of their house.


The scariest thing is that it




Don’t think you’ll take their photo without feeling their wrath.


Don




(via Distractify)


Yikes! I’m never trusting another child again. Who knew that innocence could turn to malice so quickly? What kind of TV shows are these kids watching?




These Delightfully Naughty Kids Will Make You Think Twice About Turning Your Back

No comments:

Post a Comment