Tuesday, February 24, 2015

NOT Laughing At This Frustrated Puppy And His Frisbee Is Physically Impossible

A rousing game of Frisbee can be frustrating, painful…and sometimes fun. That is unless you’re a dog. For pups, it’s all about fun fetch and awesome jump-catches. But put a Frisbee flat on the ground and it can turn into any dog’s nightmare.


Bo, the Great Dane pup, knows this terror entirely too well.




“Bouncing should do the trick!”


Bouncing should do the trick!




“Why. Won’t. You. Work?”


Why. Won




“Okay, surely, I can grab it with my teeth.”


Okay, surely, I can grab it with my teeth.




“I have failed.”


I have failed.




Watch the entire struggle here.




(via glacialmoraine)


What an emotional roller coaster! If I didn’t have opposable thumbs, I’m pretty sure I would feel the same way, little guy.




NOT Laughing At This Frustrated Puppy And His Frisbee Is Physically Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment