Friday, November 21, 2014

This Pretty Goldfish Will Change Your Life, One Cup Of Tea At A Time

Around the world, tea is a big deal. I wish it were as popular here in the States, since I’m a pretty big tea drinker. I often have to import good tea from China and the U.K. just to get my proper fix. However, there are times when the tea I purchase fails to impress me.


That’s where Taiwanese company Charm Villa comes in. With an innovative and playful new kind of tea bag, they’re taking tea to the next level.



They created a goldfish-shaped teabag!


They created a goldfish-shaped teabag!


Although they look pretty good out of the water…


Although they look pretty good out of the water...


…they’re sure to freak out some people sitting next to you!


...they










(via Pulptastic)


If you’re looking to play a good joke on a friend, make sure to grab your teabags at Charm Villa‘s online store. We’re certain none of your friends have ever seen it. Now If I can just find out where I put my kettle…



This Pretty Goldfish Will Change Your Life, One Cup Of Tea At A Time

No comments:

Post a Comment