Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Parties Can Be Awesome...Or Totally And Hilariously Awkward. Like This.

Seeing your family, friends and loved ones during the holidays is a special treat. Growing up and growing apart from those you love can be such a bummer. However, going home for the holidays can be an unexpected war zone (albeit one filled with turkey dinners and fun party games). 


The next time you don a chunky, cable-knit sweater and head home…be prepared. You might just hear these annoying lines from your friends.



1.) “Sorry I’m late!”


1.) Sorry I


2.) “OMG! Let’s get together!!!11!!1″


2.) OMG! Let


3.) “I JUST missed you!”


3.) I JUST missed you!


4.) Phone rings for several minutes with no answer…


4.) iPhone rings for several minutes with no answer.../i


5.) “Wait, you weren’t invited? Oh, no!!”


5.) Wait, you weren


6.) “I’m just so stressed…”


6.) I


7.) “Hey, how are you doi-… …is that Carol? LET’S GO SAY HI!”


7.) Hey, how are you doi-... ...is that Carol? LET


8.) “Man, I have a lot of parties to go to this weekend.”


8.) Man, I have a lot of parties to go to this weekend.


9.) “Can we hang out Friday? And Saturday? And Sunday?”


9.) Can we hang out Friday? And Saturday? And Sunday?


10.) “…Aren’t you going to my family’s party?”


10.) ...Aren


Loosen your belt after all of that family food and put on your game faces, people! It’s planning time! 


Like the common cold, there’s not really a cure for the common meet up quirk, but the Scout app can help make meeting up easier and fun. Happy Holidays!







Holiday Parties Can Be Awesome...Or Totally And Hilariously Awkward. Like This.

No comments:

Post a Comment