Monday, November 24, 2014

If My Real Estate Agent Tried To Sell Me Any Of These Houses, I"d Run Away

Buying or selling a house is complicated enough in this still-unforgiving economy, but these homeowners are dealing with a variable others don’t have to worry about. Some of the most grisly murders in America took place in their humble abodes.


Would you take a deal on a house, even it was the scene of one of America’s most heinous crimes?



1.) Nicole Brown Simpson’s Condo.


1.) Nicole Brown Simpson


2.) LaLaurie Mansion.


2.) LaLaurie Mansion.





3.) ‘In Cold Blood’ Murder House.


3.)


4.) The Sowden House.


4.) The Sowden House.


5.) The LaBianca House.


5.) The LaBianca House.


6.) The Jon Benet Ramsey House.


6.) The Jon Benet Ramsey House.


Personally, I wouldn’t want to pay full price on a home if I had to share it with ghosts, legends and dreadful whispers.



If My Real Estate Agent Tried To Sell Me Any Of These Houses, I"d Run Away

No comments:

Post a Comment