Saturday, December 20, 2014

These Pets Thought Their Parents Would Be Out For At Least Another Hour

What happens when you go to work and leave your pet to his or her own devices, with the run of the whole household? You’d imagine, or at least hope, that they’d peacefully nap in a sunny patch on their nice, soft bed you spent $70 on, or play with the toys you shower them with all the time. BUT, more likely than not, our pets are probably throwing a house party, inviting all the neighborhood pets. Usually, everything looks normal by the time you get home, but sometimes, you catch them in the act. 



1.) This is tame, as far as shenanigans go.


1.) This is tame, as far as shenanigans go.


2.) Hey, if you gotta nap, you gotta nap.


2.) Hey, if you gotta nap, you gotta nap.


3.) “What? It’s not my fault she was thirsty!”


3.) What? It


4.) “What, you thought I woke up like this?”


4.) What, you thought I woke up like this?





5.) “Actually I’m kinda glad you’re here. I dropped my iPhone in the toilet again.”


5.) Actually I


6.) “MOM. Some privacy, please? JEEZ.”


6.) MOM. Some privacy, please? JEEZ.


7.) “Listen, it was just too fluffy to resist.”


7.) Listen, it was just too fluffy to resist.


8.) “It wasn’t me! I hardly even touched your plant!”


8.) It wasn


9.) “It’s not what it looks like…”


9.) It





10.) “Well, I WAS gonna have Kristen over,”


10.) Well, I WAS gonna have Kristen over,


11.) “I was only gonna have ONE bite of ice cream cake! I swear!”


11.) I was only gonna have ONE bite of ice cream cake! I swear!


12.) “Yeah, uh, just one bite for me, too.”


12.) Yeah, uh, just one bite for me, too.


13.) “THE CAKE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE.”


13.) THE CAKE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE.


14.) I mean, I guess I don’t have to call the exterminator anymore?


14.) I mean, I guess I don


15.) “I was just trying to mix up my wardrobe a little.”


15.) I was just trying to mix up my wardrobe a little.


16.) Put the $20 back in the purse, Bruce.


16.) Put the $20 back in the purse, Bruce.


17.) “It’s, uh, just a phase…I promise.”


17.) It


18.) “I was trying to untangle it but it just kept getting worse and worse!”


18.) I was trying to untangle it but it just kept getting worse and worse!


19.) “Yes, she’s gone. Tutu time!”


19.) Yes, she


(via The Chive


guess we can forgive you, given that you’re so darn cute and all. We’ll still love you, even after you pee on the rug (again). 


What do you think your pets do in the house while you’re out? 



These Pets Thought Their Parents Would Be Out For At Least Another Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment