Tuesday, December 23, 2014

38 Of The Craziest, Weirdest, And Silliest Animal GIFs Out There

The Internet can be a weird and wonderful place. It’s difficult not to become overwhelmed when inundated with useful, useless, and completely random information. In fact, there’s no way you’ll ever consume it all. Lucky for you, this conveniently compiled list contains some of the best animal .gifs the Internet has to offer. So, sit back and enjoy the hilarity.



1.) “So…tired.”


1.) So...tired.


2.) “Nom nom nom. Bunny ears are deeeelish.”


2.) Nom nom nom. Bunny ears are deeeelish.


3.) “You suck, Bob.”


3.) You suck, Bob.





4.) “Just because it’s the holidays, doesn’t mean I have to be overjoyed.”


4.) Just because it


5.) “LOVE YA.”


5.) LOVE YA.


6.) “Bread crumbs got me like…”


6.) Bread crumbs got me like...


7.) “Uh oh, he knows I’m here.”


7.) Uh oh, he knows I





8.) “How?”


8.) How?


9.) “Abort! Abort!”


9.) Abort! Abort!


10.) “That’s what you get for hitting me!”


10.) That


11.) “I’d like to make a toast to a happy, healthy New Year!”


11.) I


12.) “Charlie, stay away from the human child. They’re filthy.”


12.) Charlie, stay away from the human child. They


13.) “Overalls are making a comeback in a BIG way.”


13.) Overalls are making a comeback in a BIG way.


Don’t stop here – there’s more hilarity on the next page!



38 Of The Craziest, Weirdest, And Silliest Animal GIFs Out There

No comments:

Post a Comment