Thursday, December 25, 2014

Avoid Gaining Weight During The Holidays By Knowing Just What You"re Eating

I dread waking up on January 2nd. It’s the day where I finally assess the damage I did to my body. I head to my bathroom and get up on my trusty scale. By this time, my body has paid the price from all the lies I told myself about calories not existing during the holidays.


And after seeing exactly how 200 calories of my favorite foods really measures out, you’ll understand why I dread the scale in the new year.























(via Distractify)


So how are those New Year’s resolutions coming? I wish I saw these after all the Christmas ham I consumed. Maybe I’ll slow down a bit next year?



Avoid Gaining Weight During The Holidays By Knowing Just What You"re Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment