Monday, March 2, 2015

There"s Nothing That Can Stop These 22 Cats From Napping, Even Insane Heights

As a person who suffers from a serious fear of heights, I tend to cling to the safety of solid ground. Even just watching a movie with sweeping angles can give me the willies. (I still sometimes have nightmares about Up.)


But that’s definitely not the case when it comes to these fearless felines. To them, the sky is the limit — literally.




1. One giant leap for kittenkind.


One giant leap for kittenkind.




2. This new street light is super eco-friendly.


This new street light is super eco-friendly.




3. She wanted a bird’s eye view of all the birds.


She wanted a bird




4. “Soon, shiny fan-cord, soon.”


Soon, shiny fan-cord, soon.




5. “THERE’S A DOG OVER THERE!”


THERE







6. She’s practicing her tightrope routine.


She




7. $10 says you can’t find this camouflaged cat…


$10 says you can




8. “Where to next?”


Where to next?




9. “You missed a spot (and I’m on it).”


You missed a spot (and I




10. Guess we won’t be hiding the cat toys up there anymore.


Guess we won




11. He puts a whole new angle on naptime.


He puts a whole new angle on naptime.







12. She’s always lived life on the edge.


She




13. “Someday, this will all be mine…”


Someday, this will all be mine...




14. “Finally, some alone time.”


Finally, some alone time.




15. “Guys, there’s no TV glare over here!”


Guys, there




16. “I just wish it was taller.”


I just wish it was taller.




17. He’s reached peak ninja levels.


He




18. Sleepy cat or cat-shaped UFO?


Sleepy cat or cat-shaped UFO?




19. “Good luck getting me into the bathtub now.”


Good luck getting me into the bathtub now.




20. This would be a great way to win at poker.


This would be a great way to win at poker.




21. Still not the weirdest fashion accessory you’ll find in New York City.


Still not the weirdest fashion accessory you




22. “Has anyone seen the cat?”


Has anyone seen the cat?




I wish I had even a smidge of their sense of adventure, but I think I’ll just stick to admiring their bravery from afar.




There"s Nothing That Can Stop These 22 Cats From Napping, Even Insane Heights

No comments:

Post a Comment