Wednesday, March 4, 2015

16 Cats That Mastered The Art Of Being Sassy Towards Their Canine Counterparts

There’s a reason why cats have abominable reputations: when they put their minds to it, their less-than-friendly attitudes and steely glares can give anyone the chills, not to mention what damage their claws can do.


No one wants to get on a cat’s bad side, but for some, it’s almost impossible to avoid. Take dogs, for example. More often than not, felines can find no greater enemy than their age-old nemesis. And these cats definitely don’t love sharing their space with their family’s other four-legged friend.




1. “Oh great, now there’s two of them.”


Oh great, now there




2. “I thought he wasn’t allowed up here.”


I thought emhe/em wasn




3. “They’re not falling for the ‘puppy dog’ act.”


They




4. “Is that my jacket?”


Is that emmy/em jacket?







5. “Ugh, you again.”


Ugh, you again.




6. “Wanna be friends?” “Never.”


Wanna be friends? Never.




7. “You will always be in my shadow, metaphorically and literally.”


You will always be in my shadow, metaphorically and literally.




8. “You look like a cow.”


You look like a cow.




9. “Watch your step, buddy.”


Watch your step, buddy.







10. “Um…did I say you could sit here?”


Um...did I emsay/em you could sit here?




11. “*Burst into flames, burst into flames, burst into flames.*”


*Burst into flames, burst into flames, burst into flames.*




12. “This glass can only contain my wrath for so long, dog.”


This glass can only contain my wrath for so long, dog.




13. “We’ll strike tonight, after dinner.”


We




14. “I hope this moving box is yours.”


I hope this moving box is yours.




15. “Psh, you can’t even walk yourself?”


Psh, you can




16. “I hate everything about you.”


I hate everything about you.




Honestly, it looks like these dogs don’t even know what’s going on. Regardless, they’d probably be better off to just keep a stock of catnip hidden in their kennel for emergencies.




16 Cats That Mastered The Art Of Being Sassy Towards Their Canine Counterparts

No comments:

Post a Comment