Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Use These Helpful Tips To Freeze Eggs And Various Dairy Products

We all freeze meats and leftovers to keep them fresh and safe for a long time, but what about dairy products and eggs?


To help answer this question, Collin Morgan from Hip2Save lists the different types of freezer friendly dairy-based foods. Morgan takes us through each one, telling us how long they last after they’re frozen. These are all incredibly helpful tips, especially since food storage is so important when trying to save money. I sure know what I’m going to do when I have a surplus of milk again.



(source YouTube)


These are some pretty awesome tips However, now that I’ve frozen my milk, eggs, butter, and cheese, I need to buy another freezer to fit my meats!



Use These Helpful Tips To Freeze Eggs And Various Dairy Products

No comments:

Post a Comment