Sunday, January 25, 2015

These 21 Adorable Dogs Are Celebrating Their Birthdays, Just Like Us

Birthdays are an undeniable reminder that we are in fact getting older. As much as we might wish we could turn back the clock to our younger days, aging does have a few perks like more wisdom and finding out who your true friends are (they’re the ones giving you the best gifts!). I guess it’s also not so bad to party and eat as much cake as you can cram in your face!


It looks like dogs tackle the same complicated emotions we do when another birthday rolls around.




1. A special day for a special pup.


A special day for a special pup.




2. Drop the cake and no one gets hurt.


Drop the cake and no one gets hurt.




3. He found another gray hair in the mirror this morning – yikes.


He found another gray hair in the mirror this morning - yikes.




4. “Sigh, another birthday alone.”


Sigh, another birthday alone.




5. “I’ll wear the hat, but don’t make me get out of bed.”


I







6. There’s always one party pooper.


There


What a Negative Nancy.




7. “This doesn’t taste like vanilla cake to me.”


This doesn




8. *Makes wish for more belly rubs.*


*Makes wish for more belly rubs.*




9. “Red velvet? I specifically asked for cheesecake.”


Red velvet? I specifically asked for cheesecake.




10. Whoa there. Calm down, you party animals.


Whoa there. Calm down, you party animals.




11. This person’s hand may or may not still be attached.


This person







12. She’s too focused on the new bone to smile for the camera.


She




13. “…what am I even doing with my life?”


...what am I even doing with my life?




14. “I’m really going to finish my novel this year. I mean it.”


I




15. I think she needs more balloons.


I think she needs more balloons.




16. Someone’s judging their homemade birthday hat.


Someone




17. “I’m too old for this.”


I




18. I’m not 100% convinced this happy birthday boy isn’t a kid in a dog costume.


I




19. “…Isn’t chocolate kinda off limits, guys?”


...Isn




20. “I don’t believe you – this is a trick, right?”


I don


“I don’t turn three for at least eight more months…”




21. “Jeez, you know I like the Jets – not the Patriots!”


Jeez, you know I like the Jets - not the Patriots!




I think I’ll wish for one of these cuties when I blow out the candles this year.




These 21 Adorable Dogs Are Celebrating Their Birthdays, Just Like Us

No comments:

Post a Comment