Monday, January 26, 2015

This Manila Security Guard Has The Most Beautiful Voice We"ve Heard In A While

Few people are graced with voices of angels (I’m not one of them).


Shows like America’s Got Talent, The Voice, and American Idol have inspired many singers to come out of the woodwork and show the world what they’ve got. But, there are still so many people out there just waiting to be discovered. Take, for instance, this security guard in Davao City, Philippines.


While on the job, he felt himself drifting off. To keep from falling asleep entirely, he started to sing. Wait until you see what he can do!






(via ABS CBN)


Wow, I would totally pair up with this guy for some karaoke! In fact, the next time I see a security guard, I might ask them to sing. Never know who I might discover!




This Manila Security Guard Has The Most Beautiful Voice We"ve Heard In A While

No comments:

Post a Comment