Friday, January 23, 2015

These 31 Animal Couples Are SO In Love, It"s Just About The Cutest Thing Ever

With Valentine’s Day less than a month a way, love is in the air and on everyone’s mind. All the restaurants will be full of tables for two, and chances are better than none that you’ll see an engagement in action if you go out to eat on the 14th. What you might not know is that our furry friends have a case of the love bug, too. I mean, can you blame them for wanting to get in on the snuggle buddy action throughout the cold winter months?




1. Ah, young love.


Ah, young love.




2. Nothing like a mid afternoon cuddle.


Nothing like a mid afternoon cuddle.




3. I’d be smiling too!


I




4. A quick kiss on the head!


A quick kiss on the head!




5. Just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean you can’t go on a romantic ice cream date!


Just because it







6. They’re inseparable.


They




7. Again with the PDA!


Again with the PDA!




8. So close, yet so far away!


So close, yet so far away!




9. “You…complete me!”


You...complete me!




10. Big spoon to the extreme.


Big spoon to the extreme.




11. Are we interrupting?


Are we interrupting?







12. Are these prairie dogs giving each other eskimo kisses???


Are these prairie dogs giving each other eskimo kisses???




13. “I picked you a tiny flower.”


I picked you a tiny flower.




14. Can’t handle the cuteness.


Can




15. *Muah!*


*Muah!*




16. “Age means nothing!”


Age means nothing!




17. Two truly have become one.


Two truly have become one.




18. “Your butt is the perfect pillow.”


Your butt is the perfect pillow.




19. BEAR HUG! Literally.


BEAR HUG! Literally.




20. “You’re squishing me, but I love you so much I don’t even care.”


You




21. “I cannot hug you with my legs so I will do so with my trunk.”


I cannot hug you with my legs so I will do so with my trunk.




22. “Jack, I’ll never let go!”


Jack, I




23. He’s whispering sweet nothings in her ear – how sweet!


He




24. A peck on the cheek and he’s off to collect some worms for their romantic dinner.


A peck on the cheek and he




25. This sunbathing snugglefest is precious.


This sunbathing snugglefest is precious.




26. That’s one sloppy kiss if I ever saw one.


That




27. Whoever said opposites attract was wrong.


Whoever said opposites attract was wrong.




28. These cuties are sharing a Lady And The Tramp moment, guinea pig style.


These cuties are sharing a emLady And The Tramp/em moment, guinea pig style.




29. This doesn’t look exactly comfortable…


This doesn




30. They’ve only been apart for 30 minutes but are still so happy to see each other.


They




31. She’s trying to hear his heartbeat.


She




Here’s to many more sunshine naps and ice cream dates! Even if you don’t have plans for Valentine’s Day, at least you’ve got these cuties to brighten your day. Besides, isn’t having the whole pizza to yourself better than having to share it, anyway?




These 31 Animal Couples Are SO In Love, It"s Just About The Cutest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment