Saturday, January 24, 2015

These 19 Guilty Dogs And Cats Are Hilariously Terrible At Telling Lies

Wrangling our cats and dogs into obedience is much easier said than done. Sure, they might learn “Sit!” and “No!” well enough, but when it comes to “Please don’t throw my makeup in the toilet,” they are suddenly clueless.


And even when we catch them in the act, they still try to pull a fast one on us with their adorable, innocent faces. It’s just too bad they’re all so bad at lying. Of course we forgive them, but only because they look so silly our hearts can’t help but melt.




1. “Nope, haven’t seen your lipstick anywhere.”


Nope, haven




2. “We definitely don’t own a cat. No cats here at all.”


We definitely don




3. “I have no idea how this happened.”


I have no idea how this happened.




4. “Nutella? Never heard of it.”


Nutella? Never heard of it.







5. “Oh this old thing? I bought it from a small boutique you’ve probably never heard of.”


Oh this old thing? I bought it from a small boutique you




6. “I was just looking for some gum, I swear.”


I was just looking for some gum, I swear.




7. “We were just making sure the food was still there.”


We were just making sure the food was still there.




8. “Yep, the cats got into their food all on their own again.”


Yep, the cats got into their food all on their own again.




9. “Oh, I thought this was just where you kept your things.”


Oh, I thought this was just where you kept your things.







10. “Teddy bear did it. I don’t even like peanut butter!”


Teddy bear did it. I don




11. “I am a lap dog.”


I am a lap dog.




12. “I haven’t been practicing my smile at all, thank you.”


I haven




13. “Check out my new wheels.”


Check out my new wheels.




14. “The hole was here when I found it. WHAT’S IT TO YOU?”


The hole was here when I found it. WHAT




15. “I can tell you that this definitely is NOT milk.”


I can tell you that this definitely is NOT milk.




16. “Nope. Wasn’t me.”


Nope. Wasn




17. “This is 100% my natural hair color.”


This is 100% my natural hair color.




18. “I honestly don’t know what those things are.”


I honestly don




19. “I wonder if she connected the dots. Nahhh, no way.”


I wonder if she connected the dots. Nahhh, no way.




Sorry guys, unlike you, were not that gullible. In fact, did you know that gullible isn’t in the dictionary??




These 19 Guilty Dogs And Cats Are Hilariously Terrible At Telling Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment