Sunday, August 24, 2014

If I Could Breathe Underwater, I’d Vacation In One Of These Places Every Year.

There are countless places all over the world that, once you see, you’ll never forget. Unfortunately, some of those amazing and unforgettable places just happen to really hard to get to. (I guess I’ll just spend my time off on the couch eating potato chips.) I know what you’re thinking, “If these places are so amazing, how have you not heard about them?”


Well, that’s probably because they’re underwater. Technically, you can visit them, but you’ll need some scuba gear.



Pavlopetri – Peloponnese, Greece


Pavlopetri - Peloponnese, Greece


Museo Subacuático de Arte – Cancún’, Mexico


Museo Subacuático de Arte - Cancún’, Mexico




Neptune Memorial Reef – Key Biscayne, Florida


Neptune Memorial Reef - Key Biscayne, Florida


The Lost Villages – Canada


The Lost Villages - Canada


Underwater Post Office – Risør, Norway


Underwater Post Office - Risør, Norway




Cleopatra’s Sunken Palace – Alexandria, Egypt


Cleopatra


Jacob’s Well – Wimberly, Texas


Jacob


Chuuk Lagoon – Micronesia


Chuuk Lagoon - Micronesia


Green Lake – Tragoess, Austria


Green Lake - Tragoess, Austria


Weeki Wachee Springs – Spring Hill, Florida


Weeki Wachee Springs - Spring Hill, Florida


(via BuzzFeed, Huffington Post)


If this isn’t enough incentive to learn how to swim, I don’t know what is.


Share this post using the buttons below.



If I Could Breathe Underwater, I’d Vacation In One Of These Places Every Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment