Sunday, August 31, 2014

Adorable Big Sister Meets Her Baby Brother For The First Time. This Will Melt Your Heart.

Three year old Bella had been super excited for weeks to meet her baby brother, asking her parents every day when he would be born and why he couldn’t come sooner.


Her new brother Quinn was in no rush to enter the world though, and was born healthy right on schedule.


Watch as Bella comes to visit mommy and the baby in the hospital for the first time, it’s probably the most adorable thing ever caught on video. Ever.



(Source: Jessica Bledsoe)


That little “I don’t think I can kiss him but I…I…I…I’ll…OK mommy” put the biggest smile on my face.


Share this cute little girl meeting her new baby brother with your friends and family below.



Adorable Big Sister Meets Her Baby Brother For The First Time. This Will Melt Your Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment