Friday, October 24, 2014

Don"t Like Halloween? Here Are 7 Reasons Why Other People Hate It, Too.

Every year, we have a little holiday on October 31 called Halloween. It’s a day where people dress up in costumes and collect candy for no reason. It gives mirth and merriment to many people across the world. There’s no denying its popularity.


I’m here to voice my dissenting opinion. I’m not a fan of Halloween. I never was and I probably never will be. Let me lay my case out for you with 7 arguments:



1.) There’s pressure to find the right costume.


1.) There


2.) Kids are rude these days.


2.) Kids are rude these days.




3.) Cavities.


3.) Cavities.


4.) It’s usually pretty cold.


4.) It


5.) People get too into it.


5.) People get too into it.


6.) If you don’t wear a costume, you get ridiculed.


6.) If you don


7.) You get stuck with crappy candy.


7.) You get stuck with crappy candy.


There are many other reasons why Halloween is awful, but I don’t have time to name them all. So, just take this as a starter guide on why Halloween needs to just leave me alone. If you enjoy it, more power to you. Just let me be a miser, okay? Haters always gotta hate.



Don"t Like Halloween? Here Are 7 Reasons Why Other People Hate It, Too.

No comments:

Post a Comment