Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Heartwarming Pampers Ad Will Bring You To Tears. Grab Some Tissues...

Pampers Japan had an amazing idea. They didn’t just celebrate the first birthday of babies everywhere; they also congratulated mothers on reaching the milestone. These magnificent women deserve more admiration and gratitude than we’ll ever be able to give, and it’s great to see them adored.


Their idea resulted in this heartwarming video. Prepare to grab a box of Kleenex.


(Just make sure to turn on the captions for full tear-jerking effect…)



(via AdWeek)


I lost it when the mom first saw the wall of joy. I placed a phone call and gave thanks to my own mother. No matter how many times I thank her for everything she sacrificed, it’ll never be enough. But that won’t ever stop me, or you, from cherishing our mothers.


Thank you, Pampers, for this reminder.



A Heartwarming Pampers Ad Will Bring You To Tears. Grab Some Tissues...

No comments:

Post a Comment